Sales Coach - Salary: £40-45K - City of London
City of London
Are you a professional Sales Coach with 5 years+ experience? Looking for a great company to work in? Do you have a successful track record in advertising/online sales and coaching to sales and customer service teams? This Sales Coach role is the next one for you!
Our client operates in the digital media industry offering a great solutions platform for a particular sector. As Sales Coach, you will be responsible for creating, implementing and maintaining the coaching and training for the customer service and various sales teams. Our client is looking for a Sales Coach who has an excellent approach and is able to work with a variety of team members. The Sales Coach will be responsible for increasing product knowledge, motivation, and sales skills amongst teams. As Sales Coach, you will also be responsible for:
- Implementing training to both sales and customer service teams, tailoring your approach and method and offering them tactics to increase confidence and efficiency
- Scheduling and creation of training material and courses to keep staff knowledgeable and motivated
- Create effective training for new products and consistently update training material.
- Maintain strong relationships with teams and departments in the business and assist in organising coaching and training events and conferences
The ideal Sales Coach will have an extensive background in Sales and Coaching, someone who has a drive to succeed and work well in a fast-paced environment. The Sales Coach will have excellent interpersonal skills, be able to inspire, motivate and coach all levels of expertise and be proactive and creative in their approach. Our client is looking for a Sales Coach who has:
- 5 years+ experience as a Sales Coach or in a similar training role
- Extensive, successful background in sales and business development, ideally from the online or advertising industry
- Excellent sales methodology and processes that are proven to be successful
- Communication, presentation and time management skills as well as relationship building skills with all seniority levels.
Feel this Sales Coach role is calling your name? Looking to work in a hugely successful company in a great working environment and a competitive salary? This role is the one for you! Apply now!