Care Worker. Full Time. £8.25 per hour plus overnight allowance
Care Worker providing support in the community for adults with learning and physical disabilities
You will work for a company who are specialists in giving care to adults with both learning and physical disabilities across Lanarkshire. They provide 24hr support to service users both at home and in the community.
This full time position pays £8.25 per hour, as well as giving a mileage allowance for travelling between service users and an additional allowance for any overnight visits.
- You will be expected to provide support in all aspects of social care, domestically and in the community.
- You will help to grow the feeling of independence within service users by both encouraging and assisting in everyday activities.
- You will work together with people being cared for, their families and your colleagues to meet care expectations.
- You will be vigilant to significant changes or issues affecting service users and be able to highlight these through the appropriate management channels.
- You will do all of this whilst keeping the utmost consideration for the privacy and dignity of supported people and their families.
If you would like to apply for this job, or even find out a bit more information, please call David Turnbull on .