UK Sales and Marketing Executive
IDEAL INDUSTRIES is a US owned company established over 100 years ago, which has succeeded in becoming a world leader in the design and manufacture of high quality instrumentation, hardware/software tools and consumables to the electrical, environmental monitoring & measurement, and telecommunications markets.
IDEAL is a fast paced, highly innovative and ever growing organisation. Our sights are set on the future - we are committed to an aggressive, long-term global growth strategy. We are making major investments in the company and the people who are dedicated to helping us achieve our goals.
Casella joined the IDEAL Industries Family in 2006 is a renowned leader in the development, manufacture and supply of occupational health and environmental monitoring instrumentation.
Our Marketing team is looking for a UK Sales and Marketing Executive to help us drive the business forward by nurturing our current customer base, and actively searching for market opportunities to attract new business leads.
We are looking for an ambitious, commercially minded and creative individual with excellent interpersonal skills, who is able to create and maintain relationships with internal and external customers. You will work closely with the Area Business Managers on following up leads, quotations, and orders. Determination and motivation are therefore some of the key traits we expect to see in candidates. As a business we are constantly growing and developing by exploring customer and market needs, therefore you will need to be able to demonstrate market content research experience.
- Assist with generating marketing content, focusing on product technical support (application guides, case studies, white papers, etc.) to facilitate customer self-help and generate demand.
- In partnership with product marketing, continuously communicate voice of the customer suggestions for improvement within the organization.
- Be the key/super user of the CRM system - monitor input from all internal users in region and ensure information within the system is reaching agreed company standards.
- Build on customer intelligence by researching accounts, the markets and customers they serve, identify key players in the accounts, find the appropriate contacts, and identify current and new applications for Casella products.
- Act as the initial contact for Casella with new customers with the aim of deepening their interest with the aim of progressing to a face to face meeting.
- Develop methodologies to improve first call resolution, manage customer perceptions, and build strong internal relationships.
This role would be suitable for a dedicated team player, who has extensive experience in technical product sales or marketing.
We would also consider you if you are early in your career and looking to progress and further develop within Sales and Marketing. If you have a particular interest in technical products this role is perfect for you.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree, or equivalent, (ideally in a technical field)
- Knowledge of CRM and quotation programmes
You will be based from our offices in Kempston, Bedfordshire, however you may be required to travel occasionally to visit customers, support trade shows and training sessions.
Hours of work : Monday to Thursday 8.30am to 4.30pm, Friday 8.30am to 4pm
Casual Dress Code