Account Manager required for a communications agency for their office based in Milton Keynes. You will be helping to deliver marketing and advertising services as well as liaising with clients to build strong working relationships.
As Account Manager you will be responsible for current and prospective clients, as well as taking client briefs and working within budget. You will make an active contribution as Account Manager and use information sources to carry out specific projects across the full marketing mix, along with helping to maintain the customer database and develop new business.
To be considered for the position of Account Manager, you must have previous experience within a marketing agency environment and be proactive and ambitious with a keen interest in marketing (both traditional and digital). You will have good organisational skills and the ability to present information effectively, along with exceptional communication skills (verbal and written). You will be driven by the needs of the business and its clients, and have the ability to manage accounts and initiate marketing techniques.
- Excellent communication skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Full driving license to drive to client meetings
- Strong commercial awareness
- Ability to work independently or as a team
- Assistance with service quality control
- Time and project management skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel & Powerpoint