One of the top global media agencies are currently looking for an Optimisation Manager to join their Programmatic Buying Unit. You will be joining a market leading Operations team which will allow you to work in a varied environment with tasks in operations, consultancy and optimisation in relation to programmatic campaigns.
This is a great opportunity to join a rewarding company who value hard work and their employees. They show this by not only offering a competitive salary but also a seasonal ticket loan, pension and health care. This business regularly hold socials so you get to know your fellow colleagues and what better way to do so then around the company bar!
As a member of the Programmatic Buying and Operations team you will expected to launch programmatic campaigns correctly and monitor performance throughout. Your other tasks include managing standards, optimisation and order management.
This role is a great step for those coming from an Advertising Operations or Programmatic background who are looking for a supportive business to expand their skills and develop their understanding of campaigns and optimising through a DSP.
Your day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- Correctly setting up campaigns and monitoring their performance
- Producing optimisation reports to provide insights and you will be given the authority to make changes to the DSP setup based on these reports
- Technical troubleshooting - you'll be working in an environment where constant innovation is at the heart of what this business do, so learning how to solve technical requests and how to implement these changes into best practice going forward will be a skill you will develop
- Work with internal teams such as Product and Data to ensure requirements are met
- Act as main point of contact for ad hoc optimisation queries
To apply for this role it is preferred if you have the following:
- Confidence optimising within a DSP environment
- Technical comfort
- Solid understanding of digital advertising operations
Sound like you? Click 'apply' below or call me on to find out more.
If this doesn't sound like quite the right fit then feel free to call me to discuss other exciting opportunities we have available within Digital Media.