Assistant Finance Analyst
Role ASSISTANT FINANCE ANALYST
(FTC 12 month maternity cover)
Salary: £20-25k plus benefits
Are you immediately available and looking for new challenge?
Being the point of focus for financial data capture, we are looking for an assistant finance analyst to provide an effective and timely financial service to site and central management.
You will be tasked with the following:
- Raise quarterly "invoice only" POs for suppliers following the company’s procedures.
- Support fellow cast members on site in the use/completion of the PO request form and the procedure of using the Centralized triage team to raise POs.
- Act as one of the two casual buyers on site, raising orders when requested.
- Enter Manual invoices on to SAP once correctly approved in a timely manner primarily utilities invoices.
- Complete weekly variance & forecast sheets.
- Complete back up files in preparation of management weekly meeting.
- Ensure that the petty cash return is produced and monitored in close liaison with Accounts Payable. Code payments and balance petty cash on a monthly basis.
- Complete the monthly Online carrier reconciliations in a timely manner issuing to the relevant parties.
- Identify any invoicing issues, direct the supplier to the correct individual to resolve.
- Complete and submit open quarterly purchase order log.
- Journal petty cash and submit a claim for reimbursement.
- Assist in resolving month end queries and ensure that all accounts have been correctly charged. Providing justification/back up for variances.
- Ad hoc duties as management require.
Skills & Experience Required
- Finance background advantageous
- SAP knowledge Advantageous
- Excel intermediate to advanced level
- Highly numerate/Analytical
- PC literate (Microsoft packages)
- Office experience
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Oral and written communicator