Commissioning Manager | Newport |
£45,000 - £55,000 + Full Package
My reputable client are seeking an experienced Commissioning Manager for water treatment projects, based in Newport.
Requirements and Responsibilities
- Extensive UK experience of commissioning water and wastewater assets ensuring that work is undertaken to the correct Standards and Specifications
- A leader, able to provide direction support and motivation to a diverse team
- Able to communicate and work effectively with people from other partner organisations, backgrounds and disciplines
- Following the appropriate Systems of Work and Quality Assurance procedures
- Extensive experience of project management
- Good people management skills
If you are interested in discussing the role further, please contact Daniel on:
Alternatively email your CV to:
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.