We have a fantastic opportunity for a project manager in the UK branch of our European company, this is a permanent role based in Blackburn the hours of work are 9am - 5.30pm Monday to Friday. Offering a salary of between 25k - 30K per annum.
As a global business with local expertise we lead the way in design, innovation, technical excellence service and sustainable solutions .Providing a comprehensive service in three main areas: Retail Real Estate, Leisure and Public Spaces .Offering three main product areas: Lighting, Decorations, Grottos and animation.
The ideal Project Manager will have the following:
• Excellent communication skills
• Able to plan and deliver a select number of high profile projects
• Able to highlight any issues or threats to deliveries
• Lead all aspects of key projects
• Not afraid of conflict
• Able to deliver proposals tailored to clients budgets and visions
• Knowledge of negotiation techniques
• A self-starter
The ideal Project Manager will have one of the following skills and experience:
• Be actions and results orientated
• Hands on experience of managing projects in a PRINCE 2 environment
• Degree qualified, ideally in analytical/technical discipline
• Able to keep calm when pressured/stressed
• Ability to deliver results on time and budget to high standard
As a European company we offer stimulating and challenging place to work, believing our employees are the cornerstone of the company. The role of Project Manager is challenging yet rewarding.