Commercial Account Handler
Visit premierir.co.uk for details of this job and many more.
Candidates from a Commercial Insurance background are welcome to apply for this role.
Our Client is a leader in its field, providing insurance broking services Commercial businesses. This recruiting office is looking for a Commercial Account Handler to deal with Small to Medium Commercial Clients.
- Liaise with Clients, Insurers, internal colleagues and others where appropriate in relation to commercial insurance business.
- Discuss and agree appropriate markets to be approached for terms to meet client requirements.
- Organise and manage own time in accordance with procedures in order to meet client requirements’ and timescales of the Derby office.
- Consistent high level of quality required, with major peaks of pressure and the need to adhere to minimum performance targets.
- Update records in a timely and efficient manner.
- Experience of commercial insurance is essential
- Knowledge of a variety of cover placement procedures, methods and techniques required.
- Thorough knowledge of the appropriate classes of business with reference to appropriate experts when the cover falls outside their own experience.
- A thorough understanding of FCA regulations and guidelines as applied to the type of client being dealt with.
- Thorough knowledge of general insurance and underlying legal principles.
- Knowledge of the insurance markets available
Please note that we try to notify Candidates regarding the success of their job applications, however, this is not always possible, due to the high level of applications received. If you do not hear from us within 10 days, please note that unfortunately you have not been successful with regard to this particular role in Nottingham, Nottinghamshire