Part-Qualified Assistant Accountant
Are you a part qualified individual (CIMA, ACCA or ACA) looking for an exceptional role within a well recognised brand? Are you currently working in practice looking for an industry move?
Chase and Holland are recruiting for one of the region's fastest growing businesses who have an exceptional reputation as an Employer of Choice. The Group FD has recently been promoted from within the business and as they continue to increase their client portfolio; our client is looking for a talented part - qualified Accountant as part of their succession plan for the function on a 15-18 month long term contract.
Reporting into the Senior Accountant, this is a varied role that will give the successful candidate exposure to different areas of accounting:
Key responsibilities include
- Preparation of timely and accurate monthly management accounts
- Preparation of all journals and final general ledger balances including review of month end and balance sheet reconciliations.
- Assist in budget preparation and year end accounts with some assistance from Senior Accountant
- Assist in the preparation of business plans
- Half Year Accounts
- Work with the auditors in the preparation of subsidiary financial statements
- Preparation of returns for VAT
- Nominal postings
We are looking for a bright accountant who is prepared to be involved in projects and is keen to work with a forward thinking progressive business. For more information, please contact Amy Fenton at . All queries will be dealt with in confidence.
Chase and Holland acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. We specialise in Finance and HR recruitment and comfortably service the South Yorkshire, Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire, Leicestershire, Staffordshire and Lincolnshire marketplaces.