Internal Account Manager
Chess are one of the UK’s leading Voice, Connect, Cloud and Digital solution providers,helping over 100,000 businesses grow through innovative technology and expert advice.
Not only do we pride ourselves on our award-winning service, we are extremely proud to have been placed 2nd in 'The Sunday Times 100 Best Companies to Work for’ list 2017 after 8 consecutive years in the top 100.
"a GREAT place to work, a GREAT place to be a customer"
An opportunity has arisen within our Sales Team for an Internal Account Manager to work within our Burnley office, providing telephone based account management to UK based business clients. The successful candidate will work from our offices in Burnley, Lancashire but may be required to travel and support other sites as required.
Duties to include but not restricted to:
- Telephone outbound IT sales
- Act as key interface between client and Chess ICT
- Communicate directly and effectively with clients
- Understand customer’s business and marketplace
- Promote all services that Chess ICT offer
- Create onsite visits with these new customers for project and solution business, utilising customer facing Client Manager
- Generate ongoing pipeline opportunities
- Achievement of monthly KPI’s and targets
- Develop and maintain up to date product/service knowledge
You will need to demonstrate:
- Good communication skills
- Excellent telephone manner
- Customer service and relationship building
- Listening and questioning sales skills
- Level of IT knowledge
- Numerate and literate
- Planning and organisational skills
- Self motivated
- Looking for self-progression
- Interest in IT - eager to learn
- Ability to work under pressure
Basic salary:Up to £22,000 p.a. dependent upon experience.
Bonus: Attractive performance based bonus to be paid monthly, plus a company bonus to be paid annually. (OTE £28,600).
Benefits include: Pension, Health Care, Life Assurance and Loyalty Scheme, Company Online Benefits - where you can save money on almost all your lifestyle expenses from buying a car to eating out in a restaurant. In addition, all our sites provide fresh fruit and healthy breakfast options daily for all our people and we have wellbeing social clubs with the options to do things such as Yoga, Running, Tennis, Golf and much more.
Hours: 37½ hours per week Monday to Friday, between 8am and 6pm.
Holiday Allowance: 20 days paid holiday p.a. increased upon anniversaries, ultimately to 24 days p.a., plus public holidays
"Play Your Part"
Our growth creates opportunity for everyone to progress their career, to develop knowledge and skill, to gain reward and recognition and to maximise their potential. The growth and success of our people ensures the growth and success of our business. We believe that "if you’re not growing, we’re not growing".
If you are looking for a career that brings exciting challenges and opportunities, then Chess is the place for you.