Air Conditioning Engineer
My client are a FTSE 250 company providing facilities management alongside other specialist services to help connect people with innovation and technology. They manage and maintain some of the nations most recognised landmarks and high street buildings, creating revenues in excess of £2bn and adhering to be the best in their business.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Air Conditioning engineer to join this company, working across different sites in and around the Liverpool area. The role will report to the line manager, operating, maintaining and managing new and existing building services- adhering to company standards.
- Performing maintenance, repair, de-commissioning and re-commissioning of systems and equipment- with minimum supervision
- Managing PPM's, day works, statutory compliance and call outs where necessary, alongside reactive works
- Ensuring all equipment within your control is correctly maintained and repaired
- Maintaining a high level of performance and standards on client premises
- Ensuring administration requirements are actioned on time and all relevant documents to be maintained accurately
- Assisting in the implementation and operation of a PPM system
- Ability to liaise with clients in a professional manner and to report any issues to management
- F-Gas qualification
- City & Guilds educated (ideally have an HNC)
- Previous experience within an Air Con environment
- Knowledge of BMS systems
- Full UK driving license
You will be provided with your own van for this position.
If you are a right fit for the role, why not get in touch with us? Immediate interviews are available. Look forward to hearing from you!