Busy Bees are looking for exceptional people who can inspire imaginations.
Post: Room Manager
Location: Busy Bees, Progress Park, Elstow, Bedford, MK42 9XE
Contract: Full time and permanent
Salary: £15,995.20 - £21,756.80 per annum (subject to qualifications and experience)
Our Busy Bees Nursey in Bedford Elstow is looking for a Room Manager; there is a duty of care for all our children and overall management within the room. We are hoping to find a leader, motivator and a practitioner eager to add to our creative environment and to be passionate about the care and comfort given to our children.
Busy Bees is the largest and most established childcare provider in the UK who is totally committed to delivering high quality childcare. We recognise that our staff are our most valuable asset in ensuring that the children in our care achieve the very best outcomes.
- A duty of care for all children placed in their care and overall management within the room if there are no Senior Room Managers or Assistant Managers based in their area
- Overall management within the room.
- Ensure suitable activities are set out for the children in order to create and develop a stimulating environment in order to provide a high level of quality childcare.
- Communicating with the Manager regarding the activities and progress in the room and co-ordinating the relevant short and medium-term planning.
The skills set & experience:
- A passion and dedication to deliver the very best childcare
- Minimum 1 year Childcare experience
- Qualification - NNEB, BTEC, NVQ 3, or equivalent childcare qualification
- Excellent communication, organisational and interpersonal skills
- Promote diversity throughout the setting and demonstrate the ability to listen and coach other staff members.
What we offer:
- Childcare provision with substantial discounts
- An Investor In People Silver organisation, committed to your career development
- Excellent in-house training and career progression opportunities
- Retail Discounts Scheme e.g. Sainsbury’s, Mark & Spencer, Odeon, Gym membership and many more including cash back facilities
- A confidential employee assistance programme to assist all staff where they may benefit from having access to a sensitive ear
- Provision of pension scheme auto enrolment
Should this post be of interest to you, please contact us straight away; we look forward to hearing from you!