NQ Lawyer - Projects and Construction - Birmingham
We are currently looking for a Newly Qualified Lawyer for a leading international law firm to be based at their office in the heart of Birmingham city centre.
The role will see you join the firm as a Newly Qualified Lawyer joining a national and highly prestigious construction practice.
- Advising clients including local and central government departments, developers, employers, contractors, housing associations, subcontractors and consultants operating in the commercial / private and public sectors.
- Advising on construction and procurement strategies risk management, tendering, contract formation, and all aspects of development through design and construction.
- Advising on asset management contracts and maintenance contracts.
- Providing construction due diligence support to the real estate, corporate and banking teams on acquisitions and disposals.
- Building and maintaining effective client relationships.
- Active participation in marketing initiatives.
- Ensuring files are managed in compliance with Lexcel procedures.
- Participating in firm-wide and departmental training sessions.
The salary on offer for this role is up to £41,000 and also comes with a benefits package.
Please send your CV ASAP to apply.