Foster Carer Development Worker
Sugarman Social Work is an established specialist recruitment agency who provide permanent services to Independent Fostering Agencies, NHS Trusts and Local Authorities nationwide.
Our Fostering & Adoption recruitment team are a specialist team recruiting permanent fostering professionals into the Independent and Private sector.
We are currently RECRUITING for a reputable client recruiting SUPERVISING SOCIAL WORKER also known as Foster Carer Development Worker - Recruiting Foster Carers
HOME BASED ROLE - FULL-TIME-STRONG SUPPORTING TEAM. - Great Company to work for - permanent position, home-based in Central Birmingham - Home-based position
Salary is £25,000 - £32,000 + benefits
- 1 years Fostering experience
- Valid HCPC Registration
- Right to work in U.K.
- Full UK Driving Licence
Why Sugarman Social Work?
- We are specialists in the recruitment of Fostering professionals
- Large network of clients including National and Family run IFA's
- Preferred supplier to NHS Trust and Local Authorities
- 26 years Social Work recruitment experience
- Dedicated and experienced Senior Consultant to guide you from start to finish
- Quick and easy registration process - with a dedicated Compliance Manager
- Faster DBS service
- Access to jobs the moment they become live
How to register
- You can call us on - ask for Sally Madden
- You can email
- We will need to obtain your most up to date CV
Sugarman Group is a specialist Social Work Consultancy with 26 years experience in the Social Care Sector. Our offices in London, England & Sydney, Australia assist professionals within the Medical, Social Work and Education sectors to find new job opportunities. Sugarman Group pride themselves in the positive, expert and honest experience we deliver to candidates, which is founded by our focus on Specialist professional areas.
Please note all Social Work roles with the Sugarman group are subject to eligibility checks including right to work and an Enhanced CRB check.
Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer. Because of this we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.
Cordant is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.