Our client is a highly regarded company who are recruiting for an Assistant Paraplanner. The purpose of the role is to provide administration and research support to a team of Paraplanners and Financial planning consultants.
- Work closely with the Paraplanners to provide research and analytical support
- Assist with the preparation of client annual reviews
- Provide valuations and illustrations as required
- Chase outstanding letters of authority and information requests
- File documents, and maintain procedures for the 'back office’ systems
- Ensure that that all research material is on file and that records are organised
- For file checks, provide support to the Paraplanners in ensuring that a selected file is ready for submission to compliance.
- General administrative support and assistance with adhoc projects
- General understanding of financial services
- Experienced administrator with experience of research and analytical software
- Knowledge of key areas of financial planning including trusts, personal taxation, pension legislation, protection and investment principles
- Fully competent with MS Office, with Excel knowledge an advantage
- Familiar with industry-specific applications