Would you like to work for one of the biggest technology brands in the World?
Do you have a passion for training and supporting others?
Have you got the abilty to build relationships?
Working within an allocated call file, you will have overall responsibility of building and maintaining key relationships to deliver training needs throughout channel retail. You will analyse, review and formulate a training strategy within your territory ensuring compliance with our client’s objectives and product plan. You will communicate with and support the Retail Team regarding product training and ensure Online Training platform is championed.
Overview of Responsibilities:
- To be a product expert across the IM range
- Build a consistent brand experience in stores through formulating and executing training plans
- To train 100% of store staff within your territory to expert level
- To ensure 100% completion of Online Training modules and encourage regular usage
- Build and maintain effective professional working relationships in store to maximise training opportunities through out of hour sessions, managers’ meetings etc.
- Devise innovative ways to build knowledge and demonstrate ROI
- Achievement of set quarterly KPI’s
- Champion through expertise and demonstration
- Adhere to company and client policies, procedures and compliance
- Design, assist, develop and implement special projects
- Planning and prioritising own time efficiently and effectively to run a geographic area to a high standard at all times
- Concise, detailed reporting of territory activity and competitor information
- Building and execution of training plans around flagship launches both for our client’s and competitor devices
- Retail/Training/Mobile Experience
- Ability to build and execute store training plans
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Able to identify and adapt to various training requirements
- Responsible for motivating staff to drive sales and create brand awareness through your training plan
- Building and maintaining effective working relationships (influence and negotiating)
- Experience and confidence within carrying out business conversations
- Ability to support Training team during flagship launches
Job Title: IM Retail Trainer
Department: IM Division - Training Team
Salary: £22,500 - £25,000 (starting salary)
Locations: Central London
Days of work: Monday to Friday 37.5hrs pw. (Min 2 Saturdays per month)