Graduate Project Engineer
Our client is a market leader within their industry, and due to continued growth and expansion, they are now looking to recruit a Graduate Project Engineer for their site based in Devizes. They have seen significant investment in their site, and supply a global client base including many blue-chip companies.
Working alongside and with the engineering projects team, the purpose of this role will be to support the process and development of new products, managing all technical requirements, documentation and production of detailed design for manufacturing.
You will be responsible for the following:
- Assisting in the production of CAD models, drawings and product related documentation
- Assist in supporting multiple product and project requirements
- Actively assist in running projects and assisting in improving the extended line of product offerings
- Liaising with internal departments
- Providing preparation on engineering specifications
- Ensuring the appropriate design standards and codes are applied
- Liaison with suppliers and integration of components into the design
- Assist with the technical management of projects during manufacturing and assembling
- Assist on the shop floor to help identify and resolve problems
- Ensure projects are progressed to meet all specifications and adhere to timescale
- Act as technical lead on specific products, supporting internal and external queries
The ideal candidate will have a degree in Mechanical Engineering, previous CAD experience and preferably experience working in a manufacturing/engineering environment.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a recent engineering graduate to join a growing and established manufacturing company.