A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an individual to join the Finance team of a large retailer in Coventry.
About the role:
A brilliant opportunity has arisen for an individual to join a large, well known Coventry based company. The role is varied and will allow the successful candidate exposure to a range of business areas in order to add and develop their skill set.
- Preparation of monthly management accounts
- Carry out variance analysis on actual versus budget and forecasts and associated commentary to be included in the monthly management accounts report.
- Reconcile balance sheet using agreed methods
- Offer business financial analytical support to gain knowledge and understanding or the business at an operational level
- On an ad-hoc basis, participate in service delivery meetings providing status on team's performance, potential issues, and the like as well as providing input on continuous improvement and issue resolution
- Ensure integrity of accounting data
Key experience required:
- CIMA/ACCA/QBE (qualified by experience)
- Demonstrate confidence and strong communication skills
- Ability to deal with and influence colleagues across all levels and functions within the business
- Excellent attention to detail
- Naturally hard-working, driven and motivated
To make the most of this amazing opportunity, then please apply or contact me on either or for more information.