Are you an experienced Payroll professional looking for a fresh challenge in a busy work environment?
Have you got more than two years expertise to share and looking for that next step up?
Our growing and well established client is looking to appoint a new experienced Payroll Administrator to its finance team. The role will expose you to all aspects of payroll, processing a monthly-paid, high volume staff payroll, start to finish, as part of a team.
Day to day duties include:
• Inputting starter and leaver details accurately
• Resolving payroll queries
• Processing payrolls from start to finish
• Processing salary sacrifice of Child Care Vouchers and the Bike to Work Scheme
• Processing of SMP, SSP, SAP, Court Orders along with other statutory payments/deductions
• Processing P45’s Starter declarations, P60’S
• Manual calculations
• Out of payroll payment advances
• RTI and Auto Enrolment
• Reviewing and reconciling the payroll to ensure employees are paid correctly and on time
• Ability to deliver to tight deadlines
The ideal candidate will be an experienced payroll clerk, with strong administration skills. You will need to be IT literate, with previous use of payroll software and a team player. This is a demanding role, working to tight deadlines and where strong customer service is essential. The client is looking for people who have processed payrolls in excess of 350 monthly staff (ideally more).
In return, the company offers modern offices, with free parking. You will receive a fully comprehensive salary & benefits package to match your level of expertise, including support for further study after the probation period, if desired.
Only ‘live’ vacancies are advertised by Clarity Appointments so you can apply in the confidence that the position is open and we are accepting new applications.
Specific questions you might have about the vacancy can only be addressed once you have applied, in the interest of client confidentiality.
Clarity Appointments Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.