Audit and Accounts Manager - ACA or ACCA
Audit and Accounts Manager - Basic £45-55k pa
Our client a dynamic Accountancy Practice based in Noth West London are looking for a Audit and Accounts Manager . You will be ACA OR ACCA qualified and have experience working within Practice. They are consistently winning more business from their competition so growth and security is secured
This is a varied role which will involve regular client contact and continual development and progression within an expanding firm
The main job responsibilities of the role are as follows:
- Managing circa 10 accounts and payroll staff members
- Working closely with the Partners to ensure quality of output and efficiency of process including Reporting to partners/directors regarding performance and deadlines
- Ensuring deadlines are met on all jobs within pre-defined budgets.
- Ensuring practice database is maintained and up to date.
Accounts preparation for a wide range of business entities
Reviewing the work of a team of junior and Semi Senior accountants within the practice
Taking responsibility for the planning and completion of audits and statutory accounts
- Review and preparation of audit and statutory accounts files to present to partners
- Review of management accounts, bookkeeping, VAT returns and payrolls prepared by staff
- Review and preparation of self assessment tax returns
- Supporting staff to meet deadlines (both internal and external)
- Ensuring statutory filing requirements are met.
- Quality control of work prepared
- Presentation of information to clients in a timely and accurate manner
- Ensuring client information is received in a timely manner
- Maintaining a good working relationship with all colleagues and clients especially acting professionally when visiting client sites.
This is an excellent role to accelerate your career . If interested then apply ASAP