Assistant Audit Manager - Top 100 Firm
We are currently working with an established financial services firm to recruit a qualified Auditor who is looking to influence strategy and build a rewarding career with a progressive, growing firm.
If you have a strong background in Audit and are looking to progress into a managerial role, then our client can offer you a place in their ambitious and pro-active Audit team based in Colchester, as an Assistant Audit Manager.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Client Development;
- Managing client portfolio;
- Review of audit files and completion of statutory accounts, presenting completed package to Partner including liaison with corporate tax department for accounts tax charge;
- Ensure compliance with Auditing and Accounting Standards, UK and International with continual updates;
- Attending meetings with clients;
- Advising clients generally on accounting, tax, VAT, payroll and associated matters;
- Managing own budgets for productivity and cost recovery;
- Monitor and review WIP each month to issue fees; chasing outstanding debts where applicable;
- Staff development;
- Assisting Managers and staff in their work;
- Monitoring and recording staff performance.
- The ability to analyse and interpret information and be able to communicate large amounts of data accurately.;
- Either ACCA or ACA qualified;
- Proven experience in Public Practice;
- Needs to be willing and motivated to meet client, on and off the premises and occasionally out of hours;
- Audit CaseWare and Sage Line 50 knowledge would be an advantage but full training will be given in any case.
For further information on this role, apply directly or contact Max Evans at AJ Chambers.