Nicholas Associates are currently recruiting for our client based in Chesterfield who are looking to appoint a Part-Time Accounts Assistant.
This is a newly created role due to growth of the business and will see you joining a small team to contribute to the day to day running of this engineering business.
Duties and Responsibilities of the role will include:
- Acceptance of incoming goods
- Compiling purchase orders
- Entering purchase invoices into QuickBooks
- Payment of invoices for accepted goods
- Production of delivery notes
- Production of Sales Invoices
- Run a small payroll including HMRC, PAYE & NI Deductions and payments
- VAT Payments & EC Sales Entry Lists to HMRC
To be considered for this role you must be an experienced accounts assistant. Experience of using QuickBooks or Sage accounting packages would be a distinct advantage. Please note that this role is offered on a part time basis with hours to suit the right candidate.