Advertising Sales Manager
Advertising Sales Manager - £35 - £40k + Uncapped OTE and associated benefits
Randstad are delighted to be working in partnership with our prestigious client, a market leader in their sector, to recruit an Advertising Sales Manager. The position offers a chance to become an integral part and lead the local media sales staff to deliver advertising plans and budget through the client's multi platform solutions.
The core responsibilities include developing an advertising business plan and budget that meet strategic aims whilst developing and implementing multi media advertising sales initiatives that sustain and improve performance.
You will be a competent manager, able to inspire individual performance, and ensure agreed sales targets and KPI's are achieved, setting objectives by customer, tracking achievement, and taking corrective action when required.
To continuously review advertising platforms and products to ensure they meet the advertiser's needs and deliver the required advertising revenues and profitability
- To maintain a strong knowledge of the market, territories and all local competitive media (including online)
- To identify gaps in the market, come up with new product ideas and create a profitable business plan to develop and launch them.
- To provide accurate management reports, commenting on data from the CRM and collating local market, competition and advertiser information
- To ensure the advertising systems work in line with best practice. This includes CRM, booking processes, data capture and management
- To fully engage the marketing, digital, editorial, creative services, pre-press, learning & development by working with them in partnership to achieve the business plan, budget and strategic aims.
EXPERIENCE / QUALIFICATIONS:
A minimum of 3 years managerial experience in an advertising sales environment.
- The role requires supporting a sales team in different locations therefore the ability to drive or have the means to travel is essential.
- Demonstrate a high understanding and use of technology
To apply please e-mail your CV or call .
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Why not listen to some of the inspiring stories from our candidates and their one piece of career advice. It's just a few of the thousands of people who have found success in their working lives with Randstad. Visit to find out what you could become.