Sellick Partnership is currently recruiting an experienced Accounts Assistant to work within a reputable organisation within Middlewhich. This position is on a fixed term contract basis for 4/5 months and requires someone to start as soon as possible.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Treasury/Banking- Use of online banking, making payments, intercompany transfers, posting payments and receipts, updating cashbook, dealing with euros payment
- Month end procedures- Bank and CID reconciliations, posting expenses, credit cards, petty cash, EC sales and posting journals for Vat and intercompany accounts etc
- Sales Ledger- raising invoices/credit notes, producing statements, follow up claims and chase up payments when required
- Setting up new customers, items and maintaining customer prices on Prophet
- Liaise with customers and dealing with claims/queries
The successful candidate will have…
- Proven experience of doing a similar role
- Strong Excel and system experience
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
If you are interested in the above position and feel your experience matches the criteria please apply now for immediate consideration.
Closing date for this role is Friday 12th May 2017.