Commercial Gas Engineer
A leading maintenance contractor based in Cambridgeshire currently offers an excellent opportunity for Commercial Gas Engineer to cover their commercial contracts in Peterborough and surrounding areas. They have an established client base with many blue chip companies, county council and health authorities.
As a Commercial Gas Engineer working on a mobile basis you will be required to carry out the following duties:
· Carrying out PPM and reactive maintenance.
· Troubleshooting and problem solving.
· Produce clear and concise written reports in a timely manner.
· Identify any defects found and report to site representative and Line Manager.
· Providing a parts list and estimated timescale to carry out remedial works.
The sucessful Commercial Gas Engineer will have the following qualifications and experience:
· Recognised GAS SAFE Domestic Qualifications
· Recognised GAS SAFE Commercial Qualifications
· Recognised OFTEC Qualifications (desirable)
· Recognised mechanical qualifications (desirable)
· Knowledge of other HVAC building services an advantage.
· Experience of working in the commercial environment, dealing with clients and public face to face.
· Ability to work unsupervised and independently.
· Full Driving Licence is essential.
As a Commercial Gas Engineer the salary and benefits will depend on experience, but typically includes:
· Company Van.
· Call-out Allowance
· 22 days holiday
This position offers a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate, for more information about this role or if you are keen on a new opportunity within the Building Services sector, please contact Liam Mills on or email