£18-21,000 + BONUS
Incredible Benefits Package!
Healthcare, Illness Cover, Free Lunches!
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join my expanding client based in Quedgeley as a Purchasing Assistant. They are an incredibly driven and dynamic organisation and are highly recognised and established within the industry!
They are seeking a motivated and dedicated Purchasing Assistant to support the current Procurement team.
- Provide full administrative support to the purchasing team
- Ensure all pricing and product information is up to date on the database
- Create and issue revised price lists to internal customers when required
- Maintain an accurate database of supplier contact information including any special requirements
- To ensure all purchase orders inputted onto the system are accurate
- Issuing order confirmations to customers
- Working closely with the Senior Buyer and Sales and Event Logistics teams to ensure all customers’ requirements are met efficiently
- Any further ad hoc duties assisting the department
- Previous experience working within a procurement team
- FMCG industry experience would be desirable but not essential
- Strong numeracy and literacy ability
- Knowledge of SAGE would be preferable
- IT literate including good working knowledge of Excel
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work well within a team environment
In return my client offers many fantastic benefits including free car parking, an annual bonus and many more!!
To apply for this excellent opportunity, please send your CV to Mike at i2i recruitment TODAY!
We like to speak to every application, but due to the current climate this is not always possible. To ensure your application is not overlooked it is important that you emphasize any skills or work experience relevant to this position. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance.
i2i Recruitment Ltd is a leading independent employment agency providing staffing solutions across specialist areas. We are a corporate member of the REC and are dedicated to provide a professional quality of service to clients and candidates alike.