Specialised Fitness Equipment Sales Distribution Manager - £35-40k p.a
This is probably an unique opportunity fantastic opportunity to join this supplier/distributor of specialised fitness equipment that is NUMBER ONE GLOBALLY. This is a brand-new role so if you are the right person, you can really make it your own. We are looking for a Specialised Fitness Equipment Sales Distribution Manager for a very long standing client.
This is not a direct sales role. It’s more…long term marketing/ researching/ attending trade and fitness exhibitions across UK and Europe with additional visits to Shanhai and USA. These exhibitions lead to long term contracts /agreements with for example; wholesalers of fitness equipment who will buy the products and sell them on to gyms, fitness studios etc.
Exports to USA/Ca/SA/China/Europe/Russia.
You will need to have already worked in the fitness sector OR be a super fitness fan/equipment user AND will be used to developing profitable relationships across the distribution channels.
Working closely with the enineering/entrepenurial MD you will be fully trained to understand the USPs/sales proposition etc. BUT you must be a self starter. You will really need to be outgoing, creative and forward thinking! You will become the face of the company.
As you will not be making direct sales there is no commission structure, however you will be rewarded with a great basic salary, performance related bonuses and a fantastic company culture that offers potential to learn the fundamentals of the business.
- You must drive
- You must have significant DISTRIBUTION sales experience with proof of your successes
- You must understand how to use the full marketing 'tool box' to promote and grow sales; the E Commerce site is be-ing revamped and will offer a global platform so this is an area that we need previous exp of. For example, if you don't know what Joomla is, we doubt that you will be able to handle this role.
- All design and marketing is in-house with a full team BUT you must be used to working at this level and making REAL decisions. Copy writing skills are vital.
- Must be happy to travel globally to exhibitions and meet potential distribution partners
- Not be afraid to pick up the phone to talk with strangers at a strategic level
- You must have a keen interest or passion for fitness and equipment
- Have bags of enthusiasm, drive and determination
This role does NOTb demand degree BUT you will need to be highly numerate and literate. The team often makes group decisions so you need to be used to presenting your ideas and arguing your point. This is a role for someone who has REAL confidence...
If you have experience of selling sports fitness equipment already, then we really want to hear from you!
Hours 9am-5pm with real flexibility around attending exhibitions and travelling to Europe/China/USA
Salary is negotiable £30-40k p.a. depending on experience! plus bonuses for individual and company based performance!
No job hoppers please!
Very low turnover of staff, air conditioned offices. On site fitness studio/product development area.
If this is for you, then please send a cover letter and explain your exp. in more detail. Then call Kelly Finley at Orchard in Enfield, Middx.