Brand Marketing Executive - Magazine and Events
Brand Marketing Executive
A great opportunity has arisen to join the Kelsey Media marketing team, working on various magazine titles and events.
Based in our Cudham Office, full-time permanent position.
Salary expectation: £20,000-23,000pa, dependent on experience.
This Brand Marketing Executive role will be responsible for coordinating and implementing promotional activity across multiple channels to connect with audiences across our varied Heritage and Lifestyle portfolio of brands.
Working closely with the CEO, Marketing Manager, portfolio Publisher/s and external partners - duties and responsibilities will include:
- Planning and implementing promotional campaigns to support print and digital sales of the portfolio magazines.
- Planning and implementing promotional campaigns across multi-channels including email, social media, Facebook ads, banner advertising, outdoor advertising, PPC and on-page.
- Where relevant for brands, work with the relevant resources to grow the public engagement of the webs sites and social media accounts, and to manage an appropriate level of marketing activity through these channels, highlighting competitions, special issues, special offers, relevant events.
- Sourcing reader recruitment and retention incentives.
- Work with freelance designers to deliver all marketing material for promotional campaigns and ensure they meet brand guidelines.
- Plan and oversee marketing of relevant Kelsey and third party events.
- Manage data capture opportunities for the business from website, events and promotions.
- Creating and maintaining metrics, reports and dashboards that measure all digital marketing impact to demonstrate ROI, develop CRO and help shape future campaigns.
- Attendance at shows/exhibitions as required across the portfolio.
You will be an enthusiastic team player, have strong organisation and communication skills, and you will have relevant experience. You may be required to work some weekends and will acquire time back in lieu.
- Must be able to demonstrate understanding and experience of marketing planning, implementation and reporting.
- Must be creative with a good eye for design.
- Ability to communicate confidently and clearly with colleagues and external partners.
- Excellent written skills with the ability to create content for various audiences.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Familiarity with campaign tracking tools, web analytics, social media insight tools, CMSs and email marketing/automation platforms.
- 2 years marketing experience. Events experience desirable, but not essential.
You will be driven, enthusiastic, creative and committed, good at working under pressure, a good team player and quick to learn. We require someone to hit the ground running!
Please note: Having a car is important due to our rural location (2 miles from Biggin Hill/5 miles from Orpington/7 miles from Sevenoaks)