Employed Financial Adviser - Edinburgh
Are you in a Financial Advice role and looking for a new challenge?
Do you value a supportive working environment where you are given the necessary tools to succeed?
My client are the 5th largest Building Society in the UK with several industry awards under their belt. Due to their continues growth and success, they are now seeking and experience and driven Financial Adviser to join their Edinburgh branch on an employed, full time bases.
The successful candidate shall have the opportunity to develop relationships with our client's customers, ensuring they receive the highest levels of service and provide them with solutions in the fields of investments, inheritance tax and retirement planning.
The ideal candidate will have:
- DipFA Level 4 Qualification
- Current Statement of Professional Standing (SPS)
- A natural communicator with a passion for delivering excellent customer service
- Competent Adviser Status within the last 36 months and have been working in an advising capacity, achieving business objectives.
- The ability to maintain strict quality and compliance standards
- Flexible and adaptable to change and new technology
In return for all your hard work and commitment, you can expect a competitive salary + OTE, and a structured training and development programme tailored to your needs.
If interested, please submit your CV via the Reed link.