The Marketing Assistant will be part of the team responsible for the daily management of the marketing and email marketing request inbox. Successful applicants will benefit from joining a professional and expanding team, working on a variety of areas within marketing.
The successful candidate will possess the following experience and knowledge:
- A Degree or qualifications in a relevant subject is desirable - or some marketing experience.
- Keen interest and passion for marketing
- A basic knowledge of Adobe Dreamweaver, Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Fireworks is desirable
- Ability to amend HTML code within Adobe Dreamweaver is desirable
- Flair for design and creativity
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines
- Good technical knowledge of email marketing techniques
- Keen eye for detail
- Ability to multi-task effectively
- Microsoft Excel / Access
The role will include:
- Assisting the daily management of social media
- Assisting in the daily management of multiple email campaign schedules
- Ensuring all marketing activities are delivered correctly, promptly, to schedule and to the correct updated data
- Editing and updating content using HTML
- Creating HTML based emailers from scratch
- Liaising with internal clients over email and on the phone
- Day-to-day running of the email request in-box
Interviews are taking place immediately, with a view to on-board successful candidates as soon as possible.