Automotive Regional Manager
Regional Bodyshop Manager
£50,000 - £65,000
South East (Location to be based at is optional)
Are you an experienced Automotive Regional Manager, with an engaging and strategic work ethos? Have you got an accident repair, or Automotive insurance industry background? Are you ready to take that next step in your career? If so, then please read on to find out more about this brilliant opportunity with an even better employer.
We work closely one of the largest Automotive insurance providers in the UK who offer an engaging workplace and reward their staff with an amazing benefits package.
Due to internal movements, we now have a new career role for a Regional Manager, to oversee 4 automotive bodyshop sites (however you can be based anywhere in the UK).
Your Key areas will focus on People Management, Customer Experience, Risk Management, Health and Safety, Insurance Guidelines, Repair Volumes and financial responsibility
The Job Role: Regional Manager
- As a natural leader, your role will require you to oversee the final performance and effective running of the Peterborough, Basildon, Orpington and Welwyn Garden sites, to Deliver a best in class motor repair service to business customers, providing strong leadership to direct reports and all site employees, to drive regional performance and achieve or exceed all financial and operational targets.
- Empower the site management teams so that they create a high performing, engaged and fully accountable team that delivers excellence in health & safety and the delivery of all targets. Implement best practice at a regional level to ensure the business is protected and operational process & procedure is standardised.
- Lead our people in a way that supports working collaboratively across our sites, regions, suppliers and stakeholders (including claims).
- Provide leadership on all change initiatives within the region, acting as a role model and champion of change.
- Full regional compliance to the health & safety policy, practices & procedures at all times to ensure the health and safety of; Employees, suppliers, customers and the public as measured through audits, assurance, BSI and other metrics.
- Lead the identification, ownership and management of the risks involved in running the business as appropriate to the region, in line with the Insurance risk framework.
- Deliver a Regional People Plan (resourcing, training, development, operating model).
- Maintain a high standard of employee experience and engagement by understanding your region’s motivation. Ensure you understand and address engagement barriers by delivering your action plan.
- Deliver an effortless customer experience, CONNECT with the customer and deliver on agreed expectations.
- Act as a role model creating a customer focused culture that will support the delivery of our customer measures of speed, quality, ease and recommend. To achieve this:
- Ensure the delivery of right first time high quality repairs in line with business targets and claim volumes.
- Achieve standardisation of process and procedure at a site and regional level through the implementation of best practice.
Career benefits and rewards
The best part is you can pick and choose the benefits to suit your own lifestyle, but also pass on some of the savings to family and friends. Here are just a few we have on offer:
- A competitive salary, benchmarked against our competitors, which will grow as you do.
- Pension 9% of your base salary, you can choose to contribute less or more than this, and anything you don’t wish to put in to your pension you can take as cash instead!
- Private medical insurance (anyone can choose this through our flexible benefits scheme, and managers receive this as standard)
- Attractive holiday entitlement
- 50% off our Home, Motor and Pet insurance
- Free Travel insurance
- Free Green Flag breakdown cover
- Flexible rewards including Life insurance, income protection, critical illness insurance, personal accident insurance
- Retail card, with discounts at big name retailers
- My Discounts - a discounts website for all our employees, with great discounts, cash back savings and offers across hundreds of brilliant high street brands, travel, tickets, gym memberships and much more.
We have a full spec available on request. However, if you interested in the Automotive Bodyshop Regional Manager role, then please call Rochelle at Clear Careers or press apply to send us your CV