Audit Senior - Peterborough
Our client, a supportive and ambitious accountancy practice are currently recruiting for an Audit Senior in their Peterborough office.
You will have the opportunity to undertake audits for a broad range of clients across a variety of sectors, including owner managed businesses and the not for profit sector.
This role is perfect for someone looking to make their stamp on the market and develop their career while taking home a competitive salary and generous benefits package.
Main Duties will include:
- Managerial responsibilities for a team of Audit Semi Seniors and Audit Juniors
- Taking full responsibility for the day to day audit process and output
- Reporting directly to, and working closely with the Audit Manager
- Planning and completion of Audits
- Spotting risk and cross selling opportunities throughout the audit process
- Completion of statutory accounts for limited companies
- ACA or ACCA qualified
- Proficient in using Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook
- Experience of CaseWare and Sage would be an advantage
- Experience of working within Practice
- Strong auditing experience
- Strong IT skills
For further information on the Audit Senior role, please apply direct or contact Josie Studd from AJ Chambers