Our client is currently looking for a Data Analyst to come on board for a 3 month project role.
Market leading brand with a head office in Glasgow.
- Review of master data within the ERP System including conversion rates, ABV %, standard costs across branch plants, purchasing units, category classifications of SKU's and duty classifications of SKU's.
- Item obsolescence - cleanse of all obsolete items required (finished products and materials)
- Review and removal of inactive customers from the system
- Cleanse of customer, supplier and sample accounts to ensure correctly set up
- Removal of all historic data on the system which is no longer needed (pricing, customers, items)
- Alignment of COGS across all branch plants
- Review and alignment of inter-company pricing throughout system
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Experience of using ERP Systems
- Experience of reviewing cross functional systems
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to identify and rectify master data issues
- 35 hours per week
- Monday - Friday
- Competitive salary
- Very well respected brand to have on your CV