A global retail company, with a Head Office in America, is looking to recruit a skilled Finance Analyst to join their UK finance team based nearly Burnley. The main focus of the role is to support management across the business with financial, commercial and strategic planning. This is a contract to permanent position and may involve travel as well.
Reporting into the Finance Director, the key duties of the Finance Analyst include:
- Provide financial & risk analysis on existing services & products as well as new business opportunities
- Identify optimal business opportunities
- Lead completion of capital expenditure
- Identify, implement and evaluate process improvement to enhance operational efficiency
- Assist & support the finance team on any ad-hoc projects, for example mergers, acquisitions, due diligence etc.
The sucessful Finance Analyst will ideally have a finance background & a good understanding of accounts, have advanced excel skills and excellent presentation skills including data modelling. Also, the person will need to be analytically minded and a strong problem solver.
If your interested in such a role, please contact Mark Caunce immediately.