Technical Field Sales
Quest Employment are currently recruiting for an experienced Sales Engineer for their national client. This company special in providing industrial control systems and security systems.
Our client established in 1974 and have been growing ever since. They are currently recruiting for Sales Engineers for their offices in Birmingham, Manchester and Heathrow. The company specialise in direct sales to reduce costs for their customers.
This is a fast paced environment so the ideal candidate would need to be able to deal with a high volume of sales opportunity. On a day to day basis you will be meeting and demonstrating to sell the products. You will need to find and follow up on business leads and build relationships to gain ongoing business.
You will be delegated an area to develop. In a normal week you will be in the office for 2 days and client appointments and field sales for the next 3 days.
For the first 4-8 weeks you will have extensive training on the products.
- Degree in Business/Economics/Science/Technical (electronics/engineering would be beneficial)
- Motivated and Determined
- Sales experience or targeted environment
- Must have a full driving licence, valid in the UK
Salary & Benefits:
- Basic Minimum Starting Salary £27K+
- Quarterly Bonus
- Company car (Audi A3 or VW Passat)
- 20 days’ holiday plus bank holidays
- Advanced Company Pension
- Life Cover & Private Healthcare
- Subsidised Gym Membership
- Full Expensed Travel and Accommodation
- Laptop and Mobile Phone