Paraplanner, Stockport - £26,000 - £35,000
Our client is an established financial advisory firm based in Stockport. They are searching for a Paraplanner in order to provide support and reports for their advisers. The ideal candidate will be offered study support, some fantastic benefits and a role within a renowned company. Whilst a qualified Paraplanner would be ideal, our client is willing to accept applications from people from all levels.
Key Accountabilities: -
- This is a role that requires excellent technical knowledge in order to provide individual, detailed solutions for clients.
- You will also help advisers prepare for annual planning meetings and, on many occasions, actively participate in those meetings.
- Generally, you will provide support for advisers, working alongside them in creating and processing financial plans for clients.
- Actively use financial planning software tools in the process of delivering suitability reports for a variety of IFA's.
- Working with a team of established Paraplanners you be supported by Client Support Administrators.
Qualifications and Key Skills: -
- 2 years’ + experience as a Paraplanner/Adviser.
- Level 4 diploma is preferable but not a necessity.
- Experience working within an IFA/Wealth Management firm.
- Excellent technical/industry knowledge.
In addition to a highly competitive salary, our client also offers a benefit package to suit the successful candidate.