Commercial Laundry Engineer
Job Title: Commercial Laundry Engineer
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000 per annum + bonus scheme
You will be provided with in-depth training programmes and will have the opportunity to provide excellent customer service and enhance the reputation of this well known cient across a number of sectors.
Based from home, you will undertake the service & repair of commercial equipment for a varied range of customers.
To be considered for this role you should:
- Have an electro-mechanical background
- Preferably experienced in a Field Service Engineer role - ideally from a white goods, photocopier, fire and security, refrigeration, commercial catering or commercial laundry background, but others will also be considered.
- Hold a valid full UK drivers licence
- Have excellent customer service skills
- 17th Edition is not essential but would act as an advantage to your application
- City & Guilds 236 or any other electrical qualification is not essential but would act as an advantage to your application
If you would like more information, please apply now or call Vikky for a confidential chat on .