Sales Consultants - £25k - £35k - London
Our client based in London are looking for Outbound Sales Consultants to join their rapidly growing team due to continued growth and success.
- Produce quotations and ensuring the effective translation of the given brief/specification provided by clients.
- Manage key strategic introducers at a senior level, including blue-chip Developers and Agents.
- Capable of transacting £100k per month business, after 6 months training. This will be from all service lines; Replenishment, Packages, Interior Design, Home Staging and Rental Relocation.
- Managing all client communication from concept/quotation to order/completion
- Develop an aggressive sales schedule and ensure your sales quotas are met and exceeded
- Provide accurate on time monthly sales forecasting to the Group Business Development Director with a pipeline aim of achieving month over month year over year growth
- Attend meetings with clients on and off site on a daily basis. Carry out onsite surveys and create tailor made furniture quotes to potential customers
- Work with support functions to improve service delivery and resolve any Client issues. Ensure accurate instruction is provided to the delivery teams to avoid non-delivery of items
- Attending meetings, visit sites and conference / events to promote and sell
- Responsible for managing your own Client contacts, scheduling and prioritising your workload
- Prior experience in a sales role, ideally with experience within the Property Sector
- Proven success in prospecting, building a pipeline, and moving opportunities through to completion
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills and ability to communicate and work at all levels
- Proven planning and organisational skills delivering reports on time and ensuring all required paper work and processes are followed
- The ability to work on own initiative with limited direction is essential
- Highly organised with excellent attention to detail and able to manage own workload and pressurised environments
- Hands on with a 'Can do attitude’ - a winner
- Team Player and a well presented individual