NQT ASAP Start - Induction support
*KS1 & KS2 Class Teachers
*Outstanding Career Development
Are you an NQT seeking to complete your induction year and seeking a fresh challenge, in a school that can offer extensive career development and progression?
This well-established and friendly 2 form primary school in the East London Borough of Tower Hamlets is on the lookout for primary teachers who are need to complete their NQT induction year, to join their KS1 or KS2 teams ASAP
The school are seeking two 'very good' to 'outstanding' primary teachers who are ambitious and raring to develop and progress in their teaching careers. The year groups for these positions are flexible and will depend on the school needs and the successful candidates' preferences.
The school is looking to appoint future leaders and will commit a great deal of resources to provide the successful teachers with the tools, guidance and expertise necessary to progress and develop quickly.
- Will hold formally recognised qualifications (QTS)
- Be able to demonstrate a proven track record for 'very good' to 'outstanding' teaching
- Be able to provide two teaching related references
- Be dedicated, ambitious and confident
Have previous KS1 or KS2 teaching experience
- Be able to work as part of a team in this 3 form entry school
- Have demonstrated leadership potential
- Be organised, self-motivated and keen to go above and beyond
- Graded 'Good' by Ofsted
- Well served by public transport links
- Large secure staff car park
- Friendly and dynamic staff team
- Supportive and experienced Senior Leadership team
- 'Very good' pupil behaviour
- Full time Teaching Assistants in all classrooms
- Generous PPA allocation
Tremendous career development and progression opportunity
To apply for this position please send through an up to date CV to Luke Reeson Education.