Our client is looking to recruit an experienced credit controller with extensive experience within a debt management environment. This is a fantastic opportunity to get a rewarding career underway with a market leading employer that promotes from within and allows employees to reach for and realise their potential.
Daily duties and key accountabilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Acting as a key interface between both the company and third party debt collection agencies in a professional manner
- Providing a high level of approachable and understanding customer service when faced with difficult situations
- Receive and process cheque/card/bacs/CHAPS payments ensuring accurate allocation of monies
- Produce statements of account for customers as and when required, enabling timely payment of outstanding debts
- Pro-actively offer credit management and debt recovery advice to operational teams carrying out first stage credit management activity
The ideal candidate will have a wealth of knowledge/experience in the above, as well as the ability to self-motivate whilst staying focused to the task at hand. Having good communication skills will be essential due to high amount of communicating between various parties when both in tense and pressurised situations. Excellent IT skills, including the use of Microsoft Word and Excel are imperative.
For further detail on this and other roles please make sure you visit our web-site now or call our team to discuss career opportunities available.