Digital Marketing Executive
We are currently representing a fantastic Global business, who are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to join their well-established team. You would work closely with the company’s Product Managers, Marketing Executive and Graphic Designer through the development and endorsements of all aspects of online marketing.
You will be a confident and responsible individual with experience in Digital Marketing and be a hard working, team orientated individual with real drive.
The Client: A global leader with an enviable track record for success. They strike a fantastic balance, having the resources and stability of a large business but the feel of a family business, which is why they look for team players and people who will integrate well and look for a long term career.
With both B2B and B2C elements to their business they have diverse marketing styles and trends, which you would impact heavily in this role.
Job Scope: Supporting the company’s objectives by developing and running the e commerce activities. You will be implementing innovative marketing and social media strategies across several diverse platforms and outlets. Overseeing the customer journey and optimising their experience through customer focussed marketing as well as segmentation. You will be required to write informative and effective SEO material for the company’s website and blog posts, along with analysing and reporting the monthly performance statistics for all digital communication across all channels and using the data to influence future marketing material.
- Build and maintain relationships with agencies and press
- Maintaining websites and encourage interaction with customers
- Using digital media to carry out all aspects of online marketing
- Creating online advertisements (Banner ads/SEO) to target a specific audience
- Report back on successes and failures for all digital communications
- Be fully immersed and up to date with social trends
- Control of company’s website/blog/social media accounts
- Responsibility for developing the corporate identity and brand management
- Create targeted campaigns
Experience and personal attributes required:
- Digital marketing with proven results
- Outstanding all round communications skills
- Database segmentation and reporting experience
- Driven and flexible nature
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Willing to help others and a good team player
- Analytical mind set