French Speaking Accounts Receivable Clerk
French Speaking Accounts Receivable Clerk opportunity to be part of a brand new team, looking to oversee all accounts receivable processes across their French market. Based in the Bedford area they are immediately off of Junction 13 of the M1
Part of a global group this leading retail and wholesale business based in Bedford and Milton Keynes area they are in an exciting phase of growth. A company who are at the premium end of the market and are passionate about their products and market offering. A company who truly believe in all their staff going on a journey with them and therefore rewarding them accordingly not only with great salary, bonuses and package but a great fun place to work where you are encouraged to develop professionally and personally
French Speaking Accounts Receivable Clerk:
- Monthly bank reconciliation - all bank accounts and currencies - ensuring that this is completed within 3 working days
- Downloading all bank statements and reconciling AR & AP
- Allocation of money received into all bank accounts via on line bank statements
- Direct debit collections and rejections ensuring all uploaded on correct day
- Credit card collections reconciled and uploaded onto the system
- Obtaining missing remittances to enable correct allocations
- Dealing with queries directed from all teams regarding cash uploaded or allocated
- Training and developing existing work colleagues and new staff.
- Daily banking as required
- Responsibility of all aspects of credit control and their relating queries or issues
- Any adhoc duties as requested by Manager.
French Speaking Accounts Receivable Clerk Requirements:
- Fluent in both spoken and written French and English
- Experience in Accounts Receivable.
Great package with flexible benefits and a culture of rewarding staff for hard work and performance