Graduate Physics Technician - Optical
NEW GRADUATE PHYSICS TECHNICIAN JOB AVAILABLE IN THE BERKSHIRE AREA
A global leading company based in Berkshire are seeking a Graduate Physics Technician - Optical, to join their rapidly expanding and highly-successful R&D facility. You will be working on spectroscopy and optical equipment in laboratory, test and R&D environments. We are seeking a bright and enthusiastic Graduate Physics Technician - Optical, who can show can show an aptitude for experimental and theoretical physics for my clients technology.
This Graduate Physics Technician - Optical job will require the following skills / experience:
- Qualified with a physics related bachelors or master’s degree.
- An understanding of development and test.
- Basic understanding of spectroscopy/optical equipment
- Ability to learn and develop skills individually and within a team environment.
- Strong problem solving skills.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a market leading organisation with good opportunities for career progression.