Quality Inspector / CMM Inspector
A growing and ambitious company within the aerospace sector are looking for a QualityInspector to join the growing quality team. As a Quality Inspector you will play a key part in ensuring high quality standards are adhered to. Due to company growth, an experienced quality professional is needed to ensure the highest quality of products and continued success of the business.
As a Quality Inspector you will be responsible for:
- Reporting to the Quality Manager
- Responsible for the dimensional inspection of parts
- Take ownership for all resolution issues
- KPI administration
- Deputies for the Quality Manager in his absence
The successful Quality Inspector will have the following attributes:
- Previous experience working within the aerospace sector or other engineering sectors
- Previous experience completing inspection tasks
- Faro/Romer Arm Experience
- Ability to communicate professionally
- Good organisational and time management skills
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing company who are looking to expand their client base and market share worldwide. As a Quality Inspector you will gain on/off site training to help you develop and gain valuable customer facing experience. This is a company who supply into major aerospace manufacturers and operate worldwide.