Senior Structural Revit Technician
A fantastic new opportunity has arisen working as a Senior Structural Revit Technician for a highly reputable structural engineering company in London. Our client has experience working on a range of projects from educational and commercial, to recreational and residential establishments. Through providing excellent services, they have built their client base and reputation to an impressive level. Putting their own clients first, they strive to meet or exceed expectation and ensure employees have a great working environment to deliver the best service they can.
As the chosen candidate, you will have a range of job roles and responsibilities to ensure the company reputation is upheld and exceeded. Those roles will include:
- Creating detailed and accurate construction designs
- Assisting with project running, site surveys and inspections
- Supporting with the development of junior and intermediate staff
- Checking and approving other technician's work
In order to carry out the above roles efficiently, the selected candidate will have the following essential skills:
- Strong Revit and CAD skills and expertise
- Proficient knowledge of current and relevant UK building regulations
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Proven experience in technical drawing production
- Capable of prioritising workload
- Ability to lead a team
This would be the perfect opportunity for a Senior Structural Revit Technician to expand their knowledge and portfolio, and work with a vibrant and reputable company.
To apply for this position you must be eligible to work in the UK without Visa restrictions.
For more information, please call James Warner on or email James.Warner @BlueprintRecruit.com and quote 11963-JW, or apply directly by clicking the 'Apply' option and following the instructions.