Ground support Technician - 4 on 4 off - Nights
GSE Mechanic / Technician - Nights - Gatwick Airport
Ground Support Equipment (GSE) Mechanic / Technician required to service and repair various equipment such as portable stairs, fuel and food trucks, towing tractors, aircraft tugs, deicers, APU's and company vehicles.
Our client are a leading Ground Support Equipment (GSE) supplier, providing a broad product line including air conditioners, aircraft tow tractors, air starts, baggage tow tractors, belt loaders, ground power units, and heaters.
- Repair vehicles and plant as requested by the site management
- Complete All Paperwork
- Carry out inspections
- Diagnose and repair any and all breakdowns.
- Report defective items immediately
Knowledge and Skills:
- Vehicle mechanics
- Good communication skill
- Understanding Airport procedures and systems
- Good organisational skill
- Good customer service skill
- Vehicle Mechanics / Ground support background
- HGV Engineering experience
- Experience of working in a customer focused environment
- Experience in the vehicle maintenance sector
£35000 + Bonus and Overtime
4 Nights on / 4 Nights off (1800-0600) plus overtime is available