Accounts semi-senior, Large firm of accountants - Leeds
An exciting opportunity has risen for an Accounts semi-senior within a large firm of accountants based in Leeds. The firm is highly regarded with a braod cross section of clients and requires an individual who can work autonomously as well as part of a team. They are looking to recruit a Qualified AAT/ Part Qualified ACCA into the business as they are looking to grow the team due to increased work load.
Applicants MUST have practice experience
- Accounts Preparation from incomplete records to statutory level for sole traders, limited companies and partnerships
- VAT returns
- Personal Tax/ Corporation Tax
- Experience of using Sage (Desirable not essential)
- You will have excellent communications skills and be able to liaise with clients on a regular basis
- Be able to work in a fast moving and evolving environment
- Be able to work in a team and provide a high quality of service
- Have good attention to detail
- Be keen to develop your career in the profession
In return you will get a competitive salary, Full Study support and the opportunity to progress your career in a leading firm.
Does this opportunity match your career aspirations? If so please apply by sending your CV in the first instance. I look forward to hearing from you.
Not What You Were Looking For?
If this opportunity doesn’t quite hit the mark but you have practice experience and would like to investigate alternatives please contact me. Rekroot (UK) Ltd is a specialised Public Practice recruitment business and this represents just one of our many assignments. We specialise in:
- Accounts, Audit and Business Assurance
- Corporate, Personal, Indirect and Employment Taxes
- Corporate Finance and Transactional Services
- Business Restructuring, Corporate Recovery and Insolvency
- Outsourcing and Payroll Services
- IT Finance Systems
We look forward to working with you and being part of your success story.