As Financial Advisor, you will be responsible for helping clients and advising them on the most suitable mortgage and insurance products that meet the regulatory requirements and the needs of the customer. You will probably work within the sales policy and performance management structure and have a strong desire to succeed in a sales environment.
Key objectives of the role will involve;
- Ability to prospect and organise meetings with clients.
- Fact find effectively to establish the client's current finances and future aspirations.
- Provide high quality professional independent mortgage advice and explain different types of mortgages available to the client.
- Explain required insurance products so that clients can make informed choices.
- Help the client through the home buying process.
- Communicate with estate agents, mortgage lenders, solicitors and insurance providers.
- Ensure all regulatory documentation completed within the required timescale and meeting the quality standards set.
- Support additional income streams such as referrals for wills, conveyancing etc
- Follow any training and development plan agreed to improve performance.
- Adheres to all company policies and procedures as set by Company.
- Treat customers fairly.
- Maintain Generic knowledge of the financial services industry and knowledge that is deemed necessary
We are looking for candidates who have their full CEMAP qualifications (or the equivalent). This is a fantastic opportunity to gain substancial experience in a professional environment. The role has the benefit of uncapped commission earnings and an OTE of £80,000 per annum.
The key attributes we will be looking for are;
- Good communication and listening skills.
- Organised and target driven.
- Willingness to learn new skills.
- The ability to explain complex information clearly and simply.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Honest and trustworthy attitude.
- Respect for confidential information.