Contract Support Administrator
Where will I be working?
A highly interesting and academic consultancy, with a far-reaching operational team, working globally. A real team atmosphere and extensive rewards package await the successful candidate.
What will I be doing?
This role will provide contracts administration expertise and support to the Contract Managers. This role is to support the contracts management function within the company and needs a strong administrator in place to assist the teams operations and organise the team ahead of planned developments.
Duties will include:
- Administration of documents within agreed time-scales and quality.
- Support the review of contractual documents prior to presentation for signature.
- Act as a centralpoint of contact and co-ordination between internal and stakeholders.
- Provide assistance to the Contracts Managers.
- Liaise with the Bid, Project and the Finance Teams to support smooth implementation of the Contracts Management process.
- To help produce the reports and processes necessary for the flow and collection of data and dissemination of information.
- Administration of the Contracts Tracker system
- Provide support to the Head of Legal and Contracting
What skills and experience are required?
- The ideal candidate should be of graduate calibre and an experienced administrator, capable of dealing with a consistently high volume of documents.
- Good understanding of the mechanics of contracts and associated contractual documents is beneficial, but not essential.
- Strong interpersonal communications.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Good time management and prioritisation skills.
- Experience of MS Office packages, particularly Word and Excel
- A good understanding of Excel would be advantageous but skills on MS Excel can be taught to the successful candidate.
What else do I need to know?
The role is paying up to £26,000 p.a. with extensive benefits which include an exceptional pension scheme, Private Healthcare cover, a bonus scheme (rules apply) and 30 days holiday PLUS bank holidays each year.
City central offices mean employees cannot park on-site and alternatives need to be considered, including park and ride, bus routes and train access.
This role is offered on a permanent, full time contract but those wishing to temp with a view to going permanent will also be considered.
We really hope this great role appeals to you and you decide to apply! We love hearing from you and really appreciate every single application that we receive. We wish we could respond to your CV personally but due to the high number of responses we receive this just isn't possible. Therefore if you haven't heard back from us within a week, your application won't be taken any further on this occasion. Thank you so much for taking the time to respond to our roles. We wish you all the very best for your job search.
The Purely Recruitment Company is an Equal Opportunities Employer and operates as an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and an Employment Business for temporary recruitment.